During the usual hector routine of everyday life we often forget to tell our loved ones how we feel about them and what they mean to us, that's what makes Valentines Day so special it is your chance to tell your loved ones how much you love them and to make them feel special and pampered.
There are many romantic valentines day ideas for you to express your feelings and I will show you the top 10 romantic valentines day ideas you can use to make the day one to remember:
1. Take this opportunity to give yourself a break and take the day of work or any other commitments and spend the whole day together, just the two of you. You can spend the day doing something that you both like to do, or something that you both have always wanted to but never had the chance to.
2. Try something interesting by reserving a local bed and breakfast to spend a romantic night out, then wake up to make breakfast cooked for you. Look up the Internet to find the best B & B.
3. There is no reason to just devote one day to Valentines Day, why not turn it into a week long celebration. Go on a holiday together and spend the whole week trying something new and exciting.
4. Bring out the child in yourself by gifting each other with handmade cards that contain love notes and candy. For a different spin on this hide cards in various spots around the house.
5. Did you know you can rent hot tubs? Well you can! Just do a search on the internet for hot tub rental in your local area, they will come and set it up wherever you want. Set up candles around the hot tub and play some soft music while sipping champagne to create a really romantic day and night.
6. Go to the local video store together and rent romantic DVDs to watch together. Order home delivered pizza, you can even eat the pizza by candle light to help with the romantic atmosphere. Spend the entire day watching movies and having fun.