Every holidaymaker hopes the daily routine to change drastically during the vacations. Office life, it is hoped, will give the way to undisturbed moments on the beach with a can of beer under the shade of palms. Commuter train or long traffic jams are hoped to be replaced by lazy strolling and exotic meals.
If you are one of those who expect their vacations to be a high point of the year, get ready to face the reality. Most holiday makers fail to meet their own expectations just by not spending enough time in planning the packing.
In our last blog post we made a sincere effort to wake you up for the summer vacations before it gets too late to even begin. Now that you have made your mind to go here are the things that you must not forget to pack, unless getting frustrated is the love of your life –
- Penknife – A very handy tool that can help you in many ways.
- Toilet paper – So that you do not have to wipe your body parts with leaves.
- Memory card – Imagine getting the perfect shot just to realize that the inbuilt memory of the camera is full and you can not proceed unless you delete some other perfect shots.
- Adapters and chargers – Yes, we are talking about those funny plugs that come with long wires and keep your stuff charged all the time.
- Sunglasses – Do not pack them if you like sunshine more than your precious eyes. And do you know more than 80% people look better with sunglasses and we are sure you are not among the rest 20%. (This statistic is made on the spot; please do not waste time in searching it on Google!)
- Effective sunscreen – Our research tells us that not all the sunscreens are effective? If you love your skin as much as your partner, check this link that lists the recommended sunscreen lotions: List of Safe and Effective Sunscreens.
- Mobile phone – its small size sometimes make people overlook it in hurry. Not being able to communicate freely with your car hire company, hotel where you are staying, restaurants that are on the top of your list and other fun places can spoil the excitement.
- iPod or an interesting book – Very necessary to keep yourself busy during flights and other modes of traveling. Your best friend in case you are traveling alone.
Well, this is what we could get out of our shackled brain. If you have anything to add to this list, drop in your suggestions and if our super witty editors find it worth inclusion it would be done.